One guy, a juicer, and a bunch of vegetables.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Recovered and Back on Track!

Took about a day to get over the heat exhaustion and dehydration, but I'm back on track now!

Just enjoyed a tasty cantaloupe and apple juice, and it was TASTY!

Last night, went to the movies (Cowboys and Aliens) and knew I didn't want to slide back into my old ways. I have to have something, usually crunchy, at the movies, and I didn't want fat-filled popcorn. So, took a bunch of apple slices...and really enjoyed them!

I'm going to take a break for a few days weighing myself, and just let myself fit into and enjoy this new lifestyle I'm trying instead of stressing.

Oh yeah...I've had several friends begin juicing today, and told me I was their inspiration. That was the coolest thing anyone could have ever said to me! Good luck to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment