One guy, a juicer, and a bunch of vegetables.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Whig's Juice Fast, Day 1

As Day 1 of this crazy juice fast comes to an end, I remain slightly optimistic.

As I type this, I am staring at a homemade concoction consisting of tomatoes, celery and jalepeno. My thought was "bloody mary." The reality is quite different. Blech...

I enjoyed a peach-apple-strawberry juice for breakfast, and carrot juice for lunch. Both met with my approval.

The toughest part of the day was going to the movies. Out of habit, I kept grabbing for my popcorn and Junior Mints. No such luck. But I did enjoy a luke-warm cup of water from the drinking fountain. :(

The only solid food I've had in the past two days was hummus yesterday. I felt a little light headed at times today, but am told this will pass after day three...or so.

Tomorrow, I'll start recording the various #'s relating to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment