One guy, a juicer, and a bunch of vegetables.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Whig's Juice Fast, Day 6

The Numbers:
-Total Weight Loss: 21 lbs
-Sleep: Overslept this morn! I'm sleeping 1 to 2 hours more per night than before!
-More energy: Absolutely no need for a nap today!

Today's struggle? Going to an event tonight with more free food! I've never been offered so much free food as I have in the past 5 days!!!

Oh, well...I must trudge on!

Still having a problem with appetite...forcing myself to drink juice. Just not hungry (until I get around good smelling food!).

Drinking about 1/2 gallon of water a day. That might be what's keeping me full. Weight loss has slowed a little...just a pound a day for the past 2 days.

Today's Juice Recipe:

Loved this morning's juice!

-1/2 honeydew melon
-1 peach

Mmmmmm!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment